Interac E-Transfer Payment Method
PAYMENT OF ANNUAL MEMBER FEES INCLUDING JERSEY ORDERS PLUS BRANDED CLOTHING ITEMS FROM OUR SHOPPING SITE
Members who elect to remit fees by “Interac E-Transfer” will use the following instructions. On their renewal application, or application for new members, the respective box will be checked, acknowledging in so doing that payment must be remitted by July 15, 2020 to ensure their full-time spot is guaranteed.
- Using their own bank or credit union internet banking platform, provided it is an INTERAC member institution, they will direct a payment to the League’s payment specific email account: email@example.com
- In the ‘text box’ they will provide their name and a brief note such as: “<name> – Payment for 2020-21 Fees per application form”
- They will choose ‘any’ security question, but will designate that the answer is: KWO-2018
- NOTE: some institutions, for example, BMO and Scotiabank, do not seem to allow for use of a ‘dash’ in security question answers. If the member experiences this obstacle, simply ‘omit’ the dash but after processing the transfer, send a email directly to “firstname.lastname@example.org” . This message will also be received by the Treasurer and allow him to quickly adapt to accepting your payment.
- After registration for the 2020-21 season has ended, the Club will change the security question answer to omit such special characters.
Thank you for your cooperation, this method of accepting payments is very efficient for the Club, which is entirely consistent with our reliance on volunteer time!