INTERAC E-TRANSFER PAYMENT METHOD ***NOTE – NEW SECURITY QUESTION ANSWER IN EFFECT AS OF MAY 15, 2020
(1) ANNUAL MEMBER FEES INCLUDING JERSEY ORDERS – Please hold your payment until the league advises on fee amount and timing for the 20-21 season.
(2) BRANDED CLOTHING ITEMS FROM OUR SHOPPING SITE
(3) POOL PLAYER REMITTANCES BY CAPTAINS
Members who elect to pay the above by “Interac E-Transfer” will use the following instructions. With respect to renewal applications, or the initial application for new members, if choosing Interac as the payment method please ensure that choice is indicated on the form.
- Using their own bank or credit union internet banking platform, provided it is an INTERAC member institution, they will direct a payment to the Club’s purpose specific payments email account: email@example.com
- In the ‘text box’ they will provide their name and a brief note such as: “<name> – Payment for 2020-21 Fees per application form” or “<Name> – Shop Order” or “Team C4 – October 2020 Pool Fees”
- They will choose ‘any’ security question, though will use as the answer: KWO2020 (new answer as of May 15, 2020)
Thank you for your cooperation, this method of accepting payments is very efficient for the Club and makes the best use of the volunteer time provided by our Treasurer!